Our treatment and services are based upon each client’s individual needs and goals. Services provided are designed using evidence based practices which are known for empowering families while enhancing stability.
Service plans are coordinated on flexible terms and are continuously updated taking into account each client’s strengths and culture. Treatment and service plans are designed to ensure each client’s needs are met and ultimately support his or his success.
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling
- Substance Abuse & Relapse Prevention
- Addictions & Impulse Control
- Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma & Grief
- Domestic Violence
- Family Reintegration
- Couples Counseling & Conflict Resolution
- Behavior & Anger Management
- Supervised Visitation
- Wellness & Recovery Education
- Employment Development & Planning
- Peer Support
For more information, call us directly at 480-844-0011 or email our Outpatient Program Director at email@example.com.