Our residential behavior health programs provide residential care and support, both physical and therapeutic, for male and female youth ages 11-17.
Youth and families assisted typically lack the necessary resources to achieve self-sufficiency. Services are designed to increase self-confidence in an educational and structured environment.
- Residential, Emotional and Educational Support for Young Boys and Girls, Ages 11-17
- Personal Assistance & Peer Support
- Individual, Family and Group Counseling
- Job Coaching & Employment Opportunities
- Life Skills, Mentorship, Volunteer & Educational Program
- Case Management & Supervised Court Visitation
- Behavior Management
- AA/NA Counseling & Medication Monitoring
- Tutoring Services
- Family Reintegration
- Parents Anonymous
- Independent Living Program
- AZ Dept of Education-National School Lunch Program